1. Graduation from an accredited baccalaureate program in nursing.
2. Evidence of current United States registered nurse licensure.
3. Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
4. Basic physical assessment course. (Required only for AGCNS and FNP Concentrations)
5. Introductory statistics course (within five years prior to admission).
6. Criminal background check clearance (Information about testing to be obtained through College of Nursing.)
An applicant who does not meet one or more of the admission requirements may be considered for conditional admission status. In addition to the preceding requirements for admission, the College of Nursing adheres to Purdue University Graduate School Admission policies regarding English as a foreign language.