2018-19 Academic Catalog 
    Jul 20, 2024  
2018-19 Academic Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

2018-19 Academic Catalog

Request More Information    View Calendars    Apply Today    Visit Our Campuses    View Programs of Study

New Name, Established Past

Purdue University Northwest (PNW) is a student-centered university that values academic excellence, supports growth and celebrates diversity. Located in Northwest Indiana, near Chicago, PNW fosters a vibrant academic community through high quality and engaging undergraduate and graduate education

Catalog Icon Guide

Degree Planner Icon Degree Planner: Print-friendly version of degree requirements in a checklist format.
Add to Favorites Icon Add to Favorites: Create a personal portfolio with the My Favorites link
Share Icon Share: Share catalog information on Facebook or Twitter
Print: Generate a pop-up page formatted to print neatly
Help Icon Help: More information on how to use the catalog


Hammond Campus

2200 169th Street
Hammond, IN  46323
(219) 989-2400
(855) 608-4600

Westville Campus

1401 S. U.S. 421
Westville, IN  46391
(219) 785-5200
(855) 608-4600



The provisions of this publication are subject to change without notice and do not constitute an irrevocable contract between any student or applicant for admission and Purdue University Northwest. The University is not responsible for any misrepresentation of its requirements or provisions that might arise as a result of errors in the preparation of this publication.

Purdue University Northwest has reserved the right to add, amend, or repeal any of its regulations, rules, resolutions, standing orders, and rules of procedures, in whole or in part, at such times as it may choose. None shall be construed, operate as, or have the effect of any abridgement or limitation of any rights, powers, or privileges of the Board of Trustees.

Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information in this publication. Students are advised, however, that such information is subject to change. Therefore, they should consult the appropriate academic department or administrative offices for current information.