Purdue University Northwest requires a minimum of 30 credit hours in the following General Education competencies:
- First Year Experience (1 to 3 credits)
- English Composition (6 credits)
- Speech Communication (3 credits)
- Quantitative Reasoning (3 credits)
- Natural Science (3 credits)
- Technology (3 credits)
- Humanities (3 credits)
- Social Sciences (3 credits)
- Any General Education (3 credits)
Additional General Education coursework may be required to achieve the minimum 30 credit hours. Review program requirements with your academic advisor to stay on track for graduation. Only courses approved by University Senate will satisfy Gen Ed Requirements.
Information regarding Statewide Transfer General Education Core (STGEC) can be found here.
Click on the courses below to view their description.