Minimum Grade and Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum grade of C required for BHS 10300, ENGL 10400, PSY 12000, and all HDFS and Foreign Language courses; minimum grade of C- required for SOC 10000; 2.0 GPA
Experiential Learning (EL): One EL course required. EL courses are noted by (e) next to the course title.
General Education Core: General Education notations can be found within the course description. Please click on a course to see if it meets a Gen Ed requirement.
Milestone Courses noted by (m) next to the course title have been identified as being critical to your success in this field of study.
Courses that are only offered on one campus will be noted by an (H) for Hammond, or (W) for Westville.
Please see the Additional Information and Guidelines section below for more information.
Additional Information and Guidelines
Note 1: Freshman Experience Course - BHS 10300 or any approved FYE course.
Note 2: Foreign Language Requirement:
- Foreign Language Level I - Choose from SPAN 10100, FR 10100, GER 10100, or JPNS 10100.
- Foreign Language Level II - Choose from SPAN 10200, FR 10200, GER 10200, or JPNS 10200.
- Foreign Language Level III - Choose from SPAN 20100, FR 20100, GER 20100, or JPNS 20100.
- Foreign Language Level IV - Choose from SPAN 20200, FR 20200, GER 20200, or JPNS 20200.
- Must complete 4 semesters of the same foreign language
Note 3: Philosophy - Any 10000 level PHIL course except PHIL 15000.
Note 4: Aesthetics - The Department of Behavioral Sciences accepts the following: AD 25500, ENGL 40500, ENGL 38600, ENGL 28600, MUS 25000, PHIL 10600, or THTR 20100